Beaded Jewellery Basics
Workshops with Hazel Butler
Tuesday 23rd April 2019 & Wednesday 2nd May 2019 12.30-2.30pm
£14.00 per person
Learn the basics of beaded jewellery and take home a beautiful bracelet in the colours of your choice.
Bead kits will be available to buy on the day at a cost of £10.00 or customers may bring their own beads if they wish.
Payment for the workshop will be taken at the time of booking – please book your place early to avoid missing out!
Workshops for 2018
ANNIE SLOAN CHALK PAINT WORKSHOPS WEDS 19TH & FRIDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER
We are delighted to announce Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Workshops will be starting at Milton Art Gallery this September! As an Annie Sloan Stockist, we are qualified to teach Annie’s easy and inspiring techniques for painting furniture – and much more!
- Be inspired by Annie’s practical approach to painting and gain the confidence to achieve a range of professional quality finishes without the fuss.
- Develop your own personal style, choose colours with confidence and express your own individual tastes with confidence.
- The workshop provides everything you will need to try Annie’s many creative paint effects. Including: Paints, Wax, Brushes, your own frame to keep and Annie Sloan Workbook.
- There is also a discount on all Annie Sloan products during the workshop.
- The class will last around 3.5 hours and refreshments will be provided
All this for £65.00. Please call or email the gallery as soon as possible to book – THESE WORKSHOPS FILL UP FAST – We look forward to seeing you!
Silver Jewellery Workshops 2018
These fun workshops are taught by jewellery designer Scarlett Erskine include all materials, tuition and refreshments.Scarlett has become well known and respected within the Scottish jewellery design industry since she graduated from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design in 2012 and has a plethora of awards under her belt already – most recently including; The Tayberry Gallery Prize winner 2012, The Guild of Jewellery Designers Gold Membership Winner 2012, The Guild of Jewellery Designers Nexgen Tags Winner 2013 and The Dundee Craft Makers Award 2014 and 2016.
Cost of workshop is £50. Payments must be made at the time of booking,
To book your place please call us on: 01330 844 664 or come by in person.
The next available date for the ‘Make a Ring or a stack of rings’ workshop is on:
- Sunday 22 April 2018 from 3-5pm – (maximum number: 12)
Annie Sloan Workshops coming in Spring 2018
Please call the gallery to be added to the waiting list.
We also have a waiting list for classes.
Please contact the gallery for further details.